General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Then donot have any use of hd home channels and only one home channel need to d2h and remove another home channel with HD and watcho channels and recharge recharge. Then they get space to add channels

Then donot have any use of hd home channels and only one home channel need to d2h and remove another home channel with HD and watcho channels and recharge recharge. Then they get space to add channels
Did you know one thing ?

Total 103 SD channels and 8 HD channels time & space waste pure north channels available in ST2 South satellite,

If they remove these channels then they can easily add South Pending HD channels d2h ST2 South satellite.

Zee Anmol Cinema 2 original price 0.10p even EPG also showing same but d2h website and official WhatsApp showing 0.50p,
Strange 0.40p extra...

Hi Friends, one clarification. My pack expiry date is 11th July. I have add-ons in my pack. If I remove those add-ons will my expiry date get extended.?

colors and Sony malayalam channel may be launch on 2024. if this channel launch, d2h donot have space to add channel. On Wikepedia they describe

colors and Sony malayalam channel may be launch on 2024. if this channel launch, d2h donot have space to add channel. On Wikepedia they describe
Don't believe wikipedia,

Colors & Sony Malayalam mission never ever impossible to them,

Telugu, Tamil big market in television colors Telugu, Sony Telugu still no plans then how they enter direct in Malayalam ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock