General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Everytime I add a new add-on pack, my previously added add-on packs lock-in period resets to +15
The customer care does not help either. When I call, their frontline team members trasfer the call to their next level and then come back saying that all supervisors are busy and we will arrange callback. Callback never came.
Has anyone faced this problem?
S, I faced this issue multiple times. But didn't raise it. The CC will always says that We will work on it and get back to you.

I'm checking Marathi/Punjabi/Gujarati/Odia/Bangla/North east all channels because i want removal scroll on these channels,

waiting for that day... because who will watch these channels ST2 South satellite ?
If still some north subscribers using ST2 then they will shif to Ses8 for north channels.

I'm checking Marathi/Punjabi/Gujarati/Odia/Bangla/North east all channels because i want removal scroll on these channels,

waiting for that day... because who will watch these channels ST2 South satellite ?
If still some north subscribers using ST2 then they will shif to Ses8 for north channels.
But Not Possible At All
What is the benefit of doing this
North's channels will Still alive on ST-2 satellite.

Last edited:
But Not Possible At All
What is the benefit of doing this
North's channels will Still alive on ST-2 satellite.
DishTV Ses8 South subscribers shifted to ST2 and all South channels removed from Ses8,
Then why not possible in ST2 ?
Removal of north channels,
If north subscribers still using ST2 then they can shift to Ses8.

DishTV Ses8 South subscribers shifted to ST2 and all South channels removed from Ses8,
Then why not possible in ST2 ?
Removal of north channels,
If north subscribers still using ST2 then they can shift to Ses8.
Because I Don't Want To New Channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock