Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I thought B4U were dealing with Sony and would give these movies to Sony but they went with Disney-Star. Let's see with which network they deal their recents and upcomings.
Kushi, Sahadev (Eagle), Devil, Star, etc.

Savi : A Bloody Housewife
Satellite Rights with Sony Max.
Savi-A-Bloody-Housewife.jpg

Because Jio tv Not Available like Star Gold
I am watching Star channel like Star Gold
Please which App I Watch Star Channels

So ,B4U movies old library which was with Zee is moving to Star and new library is with Sony...
I think they are doing so to make a south base so that they get good ratings on the WTP of Salaar...

Master On Star Gold
Moved To early From Zee Cinema

text typer
Tell me, how are these new South films getting renewed so quickly?
Moved Too early!
It's not early move, most south and bollywood movies own by content company and their channel, B4U sharing different catalogs library to Satellite and Streaming partners. present Zee in difficult situation they cannot renew huge movie libraries, content providers like Pen, Shemaroo, Ultra, B4U, Goldmines, NH Studioz, Eros explore different options sell movies with catalog of new, classic and south movies. every content company looking for these option increase revenue, nobody depends one network.

So ,B4U movies old library which was with Zee is moving to Star and new library is with Sony...
I think they are doing so to make a south base so that they get good ratings on the WTP of Salaar...
They must premiere salaar after ipl, not before ipl final. Salaar telugu got poor trp, less than adipurush telugu version

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock