DDF Exclusive Introducing Custom Titles

congrats @kathir @Choco7905 @Sushruth.V.H. @Deep Mody @SarfaRaZ @Niel Kumar @Prashant Shridhar & all orher brothers for achieving their respective tags.

Thank You Team DDF @Abhinav @Deepu Darling @Siva @Bapun Raz @mmadhankumar & all others for conferring me with this tag. Over last 12 years i have always tried to share information, engage in constructive discussion & also learn many things thru others. I have never put in all the time and efforts to contribute with aim to gain recognition or any title but simply my interest in this field & desire to help others keeps me motivated to continue the work i do. If i can be of little help to anyone then that is my biggest reward.

Thanks to all the members for praising, appreciating the small contribution i try to make as a member & i will do my best to continue doing so in near future. My heartfelt gratitude towards everyone , ur words truly r very precious for me 🙏

If member active always but nothing expert in any field, what will he get

The Contributor Badge..

If expert in every fields then what he will get...!🙄

Any one title which deemed fit..

For members who wake up late night to post images of new channel pictures should get Tagged "Late night expert "

We can give that tag but we are a family friendly site 😜 and don't want someone new to our site, to find we have "late night experts" on our community.. we never know what that tag would refer to, on the first look.. 😂😂😂

Congratulations to all....

Is it possible to have titles for TV network's specific experts...

Like Sun Network Expert
Star Network expert
Zee network expert....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock