Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H HD (ALSO TATASKY HD VS D2H HD)

RE: My Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H (Also D2H HD Vs TATASKY HD)

Srajal Ag said:
But the pro still lies in its software slowness n slow chn ch n slow epg updates ...if they fix this it will be gr8...but i still prefer ts bcoz pf its hardware ,remote , smooth browsing but i lack 3-4good needy chs

That's why D2H required only for that imp channels,I know Tata Sky will never add Travel XP HD anytime soon and god knows when they will add History TV18 HD and Romedy Now HD.:(:wall
Yes u told about slow software in D2H...bro what we can do about that kuch paane ke liye kuch khona toh padega na.:shy

My Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H (Also D2H HD Vs TATASKY HD)

Karan Rockz said:
That's why D2H required only for that imp channels,I know Tata Sky will never add Travel XP HD anytime soon and god knows when they will add History TV18 HD and Romedy Now HD.:(:wall
Yes u told about slow software in D2H...bro what we can do about that kuch paane ke liye kuch khona toh padega na.:shy

Yes u r dam right ... But now i hav a choice btw d2h n ts to watch

great review Bro :tup

You can try this method as well.

By pressing the info button and one of coloured button (it is one of them, I'm not sure) You can jump from one genre to another without going through all the channels in between.

geekvishal said:
Nice detailed review, bro. Some people will not believe about the picture quality and audio quality thing, but I definitely do ! I have seen both DTHs running side by side and have felt the difference.

i believe it and earlier said about it.

geekvishal said:
You can try this method as well.

By pressing the info button and one of coloured button (it is one of them, I'm not sure) You can jump from one genre to another without going through all the channels in between.

Still its not as easy as ts or other dth ....if they can fix pro wmof when we explore the ch doesnt change unless we want to change ...then it will be better

Re: RE: My Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H (Also D2H HD Vs TATASKY HD)

Srajal Ag said:
Still its not as easy as ts or other dth ....if they can fix pro wmof when we explore the ch doesnt change unless we want to change ...then it will be better
The channel won't change until you press Ok and select 'watch the channel now'.

geekvishal said:
The channel won't change until you press Ok and select 'watch the channel now'.

Yaa thats the pro i hav listed in step b as when i finally decided i hav to eatch this ch ..then i hav to scroll down to 4th option after reming record b add to fav to watch ch now ,then select ok to watch ....there r 3 extra clicks which r not good ....better removed unless buttons on remote n added dedicated button for record ...then we would just hav to press ok to watch ch

Karan Rockz said:
So,now it's confirmed that D2H and ADTV have better picture quality than Tata Sky.:)

pq in ADTV is much better than D2H.....

jairaj said:
pq in ADTV is much better than D2H.....

How did you find this?? :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock