Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,020
  • Views: Views 1,370,242
I think dth should star thinking differently why should they invest in developing android hybrid boxes.Now a days everyone is having android tv.Personally i dont want android box.They should start developing boxes which can decode 4k channels that is enough.Otherwise they have to invest for android software and updates,but at the end of the day all are junk they will lag so much.Instead they should develop an app that has all the ott content and invest in that by giving offers to the dth subscribers by bundled packages.Iam sundirect subscriber since 2015,i took airtel black an year back as i can get dth also.I never felt happy with the picture quality but some how i adjusted as i have to pay just 100rs + gst more than my broadband.Later by following this forum as everyone is praising tata play.I invested 6000rs for binge box.The best thing is package selection and customer support. But sad part is it is even more laggy than airtel and picture quality is more or less same as airtel. After 3 months as am not fully satisfied with picture quality and lag the box has iam back to sundirect.I feel sundirect has the best UI and picture quality. Iam waiting for sundirect 4k box but as it is androidit will also become laggy after a day or 2.
You said it right , the market needs only 4K STB and not hybrids. I missed the D2H 4k and tata Sky UHD in the past as i didnt have a 4K TV at that time. I tried so many dealers / online sites but i couldnt get the 4K exclusive box. I am hopeful Sun Direct doesnt disappoint with the 4K box

For me in tamil super value hd pack star Vijay hd channel coming whether they inculded this channel again in pack? Anyone reply me please.

Good News
Zee Thirai Channel Available In All Sundirect Users W.e.f June Onwards Lcn:69Or70
This Channel Also Available All Sundirect 4K, SundirectGo & Sundirecthd&sd STB Users From June Onwards

Last edited:
Good News
Zee Thirai Channel Available In All Sundirect Users W.e.f June Onwards Lcn:69Or70
This Channel Also Available All Sundirect 4K, SundirectGo & Sundirecthd&sd STB Users From June Onwards
Don't trust the rumours

Who creating this rumour repeatly? But why?

Some dealers and youtube channels of them are creating this rumours

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock