Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think as every network have launched many movie channels now, movie sharing between networks has also increased to get new fresh content to there channels

No Problem is shared between Star, Zee & B4U
IMG-20240518-091139-184.jpg

IMG-20240518-091139-867.jpg

Zee has now decided to cut down on movie acquisition front and not be to aggressive in buying big budget movies

Now quite likely that in order to increase revenue they shall try to further expand its content sharing /syndication business across genres where they have presence on Linear TV .

Also on OTT / Digital front they will surely look to make Zee5 available on more Aggrgator platforms and focus more on Freemium model to earn revenue. Also now they r making lot of content be it Zee5 originals, Bollywood Movies, Zee Theatre Plays available on their respective Youtube Channels

I think as every network have launched many movie channels now, movie sharing between networks has also increased to get new fresh content to there channels

No. Sharing will happen only for some movies owned by certain film library companies or maybe banners wherein broadcasters find it best to get such content at lower acquisition cost via this route......infact Disney-Star has been acquiring so many Bollywood, Dubbed South Indian, Dubbed Hollywood movies and mostly these r exclusive agreements.... Zee maybe willing to have more sharing based agreement to reduce content acquisition costs for improving its overall financial performance in coming future

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock